September 30, 2014 | By admin |
Customer Experience Representative
Zipments is reshaping, revitalizing and retooling the local delivery service industry and we are looking for a talented Customer Experience Representative to join our team! You will love this position if you are passionate about the following responsibilities:
- Be pleasant and supportive on the phone
- Assist clients with a variety of issues including setting up their accounts, managing their invoices, requesting deliveries, changing deliveries, etc.
- Assist couriers by helping to troubleshoot issues that arise, escalate serious issues to courier operations team
- Be solution-oriented in fulfilling unusual customer delivery requests
- Monitor courier ratings / customer feedback and follow up with clients on reported issues and report issues to team
- Reviewing courier profiles and sending emails to couriers who need to update their profiles
- Craft FAQs based on frequent issues being reported
- Identify accounts/times when promotion codes should be sent out.
- Work with the operations team to formalize customer support protocols across multiple cities
- Assist in identifying the most suitable technology for Zipments to scale the customer support operations
- Oversee daily deliveries on ‘The Board’ to preempt potential issues
- Assist in on-boarding new clients to ensure immediate engagement
- Collaborate with CX team to constantly improve support protocols and leverage tools to increase efficiency of the team
- Help sales team research leads
- Help track and follow up on collections accounts receivables
- Help with social media / blog
- Help craft various email responses / email campaigns
- Help coordinate issues that arise with the GR office
This full-time position will require a ‘second shift’ schedule (12-9pm) along with the flexibility to work weekends.
Like most venture-back tech startups, we can offer the right candidate awesome benefits and great experiences. This includes a salary and medical, dental, vision insurance. You will be working in downtown Grand Rapids surrounded by a talented team hungry to grow the Zipments brand. If this sounds like the adventure you are looking for, send your resume to email@example.com.